Probably the most important checklist for you to use is this one:
What should I look for in a Bookkeeper?
Is my bookkeeper:
- accurate and thorough
- reliable and dependable
- hard-working - not a clock-watcher
- careful with details - checking before processing
- able to work with numbers quickly, easily and constantly
- very knowledgeable and experienced with financial and other software
- a good communicator - tells the facts clearly and succinctly
- a good backstop for my business - shows understanding of small business and its dilemmas, and works with me to help my business grow?
If not - why are you using them?
Call us today, to see how we match up to your checklist!
We build other checklists for your business as we work with you:
- cashflow management and budgeting
- financial procedures
- taxation and superannuation
- payroll and human resources
- other business management systems as you need
All tailored to your business - held at your business for you to use at any time.
Contact: Tricia Elliott 0438 201 491 (all hours)